diumenge, 2 de maig del 2010

Yesterday, as every year, I decided to go to barraques and fires de Figueres. When we arrived, was evidently raining, like last year, so after half an hour of being walking, I was soaked and cold. In addition, I had been ill for a cold all the week, so I was going mad as hell. I really like the attractions, and although in Figueres they're not very exciting, I decided to ride on some of them.The rain was still jinxing everything. Luckily, the rain stopped suddenly and began the concert, that I could see close the stage. When the concert ended I ride more attractions, and the rest of the night consisted of going from fairs to barraques and the other way round. But the most important fact is that yesterday was the last day I could go out, because now is the time to study. I can not believe I'm saying that.

1 comentaris:

Clàudia ha dit...

Hi Anna.
I remember I saw you at the beginning of the night with Cristian.
Yesterday I went there again to the Brams' concert and it was also my last night before this hell finishes.. WE CAN!
CU tomorrow!