dilluns, 16 de novembre del 2009

ORAL PRESENTATION

Oral presentation

































SELF EVALUATION

My intention is to comment every aspect that evaluate the oral presentation. I will also comment on things I've done ok, and also things that I should improve.

First of all, I want to comment the presentation:
To make the presentation more entertaining, we decided to use some resources, such as the power point and YouTube videos. We made a slide show. We worked hard in the presentation, and I think that at last it was ok, although not perfect. That's why I put the 9%.

Body language & eye contact is always the hardest thing for me because I'm not used to explain something in front of many people. I didn't gestured enough. I looked at the audience, but not everyone in general, only some people.

The structure of the presentation was quite good I think, I don't put 10% because I don't think it was perfect, but it was quite good.

I think the content was appropriate, it was original and entertaining, and in some aspects it was funny. Perhaps it was a little bit long, with lots of information, but I think it deserves the 39%.

The language together with the pronunciation and intonation I think that were the worst things, language was perhaps a little simple, I could have used language more appropriate for my English. The pronunciation wasn't well enough, but I tried to pronounce it right and I think that in some ways it was good. So I decided to put a 6%.