dijous, 25 de febrer del 2010

Why laughter is good for health?


We all know that laughter is always good medicine, and even beneficial to health. According to an article I read recently, laughing is beneficial to health for several reasons. On the one hand, humor reduces stress hormones. Not forgetting that the laugh increase the levels of endorphins, the body's natural anesthetic.
Moreover, even after laughing for a while (recommended 15 minutes a day) the body is feeling its effects. After laughing, there is a brief period during which low blood pressure and heart slows.I've never thought about the effects that laughter has in the organism, but I know that after break out in laughter, and after laughing for a while, I feel better. I think it's appropriate for everyone, even people who are very serious, to laugh a little every day, because the benefits are clear. As it has been said, 30 seconds of laughter, one more hour of life.