dimarts, 11 de maig del 2010

My english COMPETENCE



Writing 3th TERM


I choose this composition because it's what I think is best. I reflected a lot about everything I wanted to write, I tried to think how to use connectors and also a lot of synonyms to avoid repeating the same words. I also tried using phrasal verbs and new vocabulary. In the oral presentation, the best is the one about the research project, because it was more elaborated. The content was well and also the language. Moreover, I knew very well what I was talking about I could do it better than others.

1 comentaris:

sguilana ha dit...

Congratulations, Anna!
Good job on your English work. A silent speaker at the first row yet the writings... wonderful! You gave us rich, deep insights into all the topics you handled.
take care and keep up the good work!
cheers