dilluns, 10 de maig del 2010

My English progress from 2008-2010

- I can say that there are many differences comparing my first e-mail that I sent to the teacher and now. Maybe I don't have improved so much with grammar, because when I started Batxillerat last year my knowledge was not so different than now, it's almost the same. But when I take a look on my vocabulary, connectors, phrasal verbs, and all that things relationated with the language, I can actually see some progress and changes.

- About the oral presentations, that's where I can see more improvement. When I did my first oral presentation about some films I had seen, the content was probably poorer than my orals in the present. I didn't organize the information in so much sections, and I almost always introduced the topics in the same way. if I have said before that I had improved the language, obviously I can see the improvement in my oral presentations as well. More technical words, more phrasal verbs, more richness of vocabulary....

About the presentation I can say that it has the same quality more or less. Maybe I've learned more about the use of the power point and I can't use some resources to attract people's attention. Finally I can say that my fluency and pronunciation has also improved.

To sum up, I can say that my personal development has been adressed into everithing, but especially in language.